StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
problem as descrived, when engine temp Reach 2 stripes F1 showes blinking and the red lamp comes on. Testing With mode selction switch shows C1, the book say there is nothing wrong. The engine goes as good it can be, so anyone has an idea?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, water and oil is ok. the red ligth comes on after a few hundred meters, have chanced the oil presure switch but same thing hapend with warning ligth. engine seems fine and nothing make me feel unhappy when riding. Testing show C00 and the book sayes nothing is wrong.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi, water and oil is ok. the red ligth comes on after a few hundred meters, have chanced the oil presure switch but same thing hapend with warning ligth. engine seems fine and nothing make me feel unhappy when riding. Testing show C00 and the book sayes nothing is wrong.
Turning off the ignition will clear the code. Since it seems like you can reproduce it, put it in dealer mode then go for a ride. You should see the FI code pop up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
new cdi box is orderd (used). After testing with a friends cdi box wich works ok, i had to check my acount for money. So a used box is under way.
Thank you for all help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts