StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Riding home last night the left hand side reflector just dropped off (it had been previously glued on) and by the time I'd spinned round to get it it had been crushed :( so I'm after ideally a replacement of this or may be even go for a replacement top box as the current ones seen better days anyway.

Also, the right hand pannier back that clips onto the bracket has cracked, so same story as above, Im either after, ideally a back or a replacement pannier(s).

Ill also consider a similar quality, alternative brand for the whole set if the price is right, although the bracket I have currently is obviously there for a Suzuki 2009 circ topbox and panniers, and I dont want to really be forking out for a bracket either.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, good question...

I dont have any of the pics of my actual topbox or panniers as Im currently away, but these are exactly the same part examples...

Side panniers:

dl650 2009 circ side panniers.jpg

Side pannier part thats damaged that Im trying to get replaced (the whole bases):

dl650 2009 circa side pannier back.jpg

Topbox example:

Suzuki dl650 2009 cira topbox.jpg

Topbox part that Im trying to get replaced (the left reflector):

Suzuki dl650 2009 cira topbox right reflector.jpg

Hope this makes things a bit clearer.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This does look the same and the same fitting as my 650. Any ideas how much shipping would be to the UK? Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts