StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up my new to me 08 wee strom in the morning. Its the BRIGHT YELLOW. Being yellow is not my favorite color (no offense to those who like it) and before i have it painted i would be willing to trade colors. I love the white and the flat silver but might go for flat black or gloss silver, maybe some other colors ? The paint on this bike is in great shape as it only has 9500 miles on it. Im in Memphis Tn. and i could have my bike stripped down ready to strip yours when you got here and reassemble so you could get back on the road. We have some great twisty roads in the area to ride as well. Im just throwing this out there so if your interested email me at [email protected] Thanks

·
Registered
617 Posts
Picking up my new to me 08 wee strom in the morning. Its the BRIGHT YELLOW. Being yellow is not my favorite color (no offense to those who like it) and before i have it painted i would be willing to trade colors. I love the white and the flat silver but might go for flat black or gloss silver, maybe some other colors ? The paint on this bike is in great shape as it only has 9500 miles on it. Im in Memphis Tn. and i could have my bike stripped down ready to strip yours when you got here and reassemble so you could get back on the road. We have some great twisty roads in the area to ride as well. Im just throwing this out there so if your interested email me at [email protected] Thanks
I can't say I've ever heard of anyone changing colors this way, but I like it. It's a nice idea. I have never been overly fond of my grey wee.

If you can't find someone to swap with, you can always use the 3M vinyl as others have with good success.

·
Registered
109 Posts
CamoClad then when you want to sell it just peal it off.
My 09 KLR was black for 3 days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts