Strom Trooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to go for a ride either Saturday after 2:30 or Sunday morning or both. I was thinking heading out towards the coast where it's supposed to be in the low 70's/60's (or anywhere else where it's cooler). Anybody interested? Also got my Sena 20S hooked up to the helmet.

Need to clear the mind out.

·
Registered
687 Posts
The wife's gone for the week end, so I've got the dogs. But I could get away for a couple hours. Sunday morning would be better for me.
I'm in Beavo, behind where Jo-Anns Fabrics used to be on Walker.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Guys, I envy that you have someplace to go ride where it is cooler. I got out and rode too today but our temp here was 94 with the humidity at 35% (low for us). I enjoyed myself but would have been much happier at a temp of 70. That is what we are seeing for a low temp in the middle of the night here. Too many critters (mainly deer and drunks) wandering about at night so I just wait for daylight to ride any more. Enjoy your cool ride.

Doug from Kentucky

·
Registered
15 Posts
Doug...70 would be nice in the middle of the night. Its like 95 in st louis mo and 90 at night. But that isnt going to stop me:-D . Just got to make more frequent stop and put more ice in my cup

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Doug...70 would be nice in the middle of the night. Its like 95 in st louis mo and 90 at night. But that isnt going to stop me:-D . Just got to make more frequent stop and put more ice in my cup
You wouldn't be just pulling my leg a little bit? The weather channel says your nighttime temp for tonight is supposed to be 71 degrees. Had to look when you said that as Saint Louis is only 6 1/2 hours away from me.

Doug from Kentucky

1 - 13 of 13 Posts