StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just to let you know I can now go into a car park on my own and fall over with no one looking:thumbup:. They give anyone a licence now days:confused::green_lol::mrgreen:.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the not so bright ride a couple of us had a mishap and all was good. Today I got my R class. You had to be there:thumbup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi all, just to let you know I can now go into a car park on my own and fall over with no one looking:thumbup:. They give anyone a licence now days:confused::green_lol::mrgreen:.
Well done Mick, you can ride with the big boys now (legally) Good Job :thumbup:
I walked past the licensing department in Joondalup this morning (it was about 7:00am) I thought there was a ride on - bikes everywhere. When I got closer I saw it was a gaggle (if that is the correct term) of learners and their instructors waiting to to do their test. I reckon there were at least 15 bikes with "L's" up. I am glad I did mine in Bunbury. I guess Joondalup is where you got yours?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Finally got your R. Congrats.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Onya Mick. At least you were not alone letting it have a lay down. Must be something about Brunswick. I can't believe the score of two in 10 minutes in the same car park (and five feet apart). I wonder what the locals thought watching us picking up bikes and people......

·
Registered
83 Posts
congrats on getting the licence Mick! lucky none of us in Brunswick were referees!!!LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts