StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
Looking at a run with Steve of the GS on the above weekend. Too far to go over East. Thinking at this stage is to start from Perth (or Bunbury if Mr T and the lads are into this) and wend our way through places such as Beverley etc to end up at the Jennacabine Pub for the night. (NE of Northam).

The pub has four dongas and I'm asking them if they will allow camping but have not heard back yet. They have a good restaurant and I've also asked if they have a BBQ for us to use.

Anyone interested? If the venue does not work out, Steve and I will still go away this weekend and may switch to a camp ground at the back of the Boronup Forrest (South of Margaret River). Either way, we're off for a little ride that weekend and will still call it the Bungarra run even if it's only two of us (and one is a GS!).
cheers
FAW

·
Registered
198 Posts
When I get my next shift roster for that period i will keep those dates in mind.

Hope your chrissy and new years was good.

wizzer

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey Wombat, I would love to go on this excursion, unfortunately (or fortunately - depending on your viewpoint) we will be in Tassie at that time. Maybe we can organise some sort of get-together after we get back.
Have fun - GT

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hi Mr T,
Hope you have two wheels for Tassie? Seems like the crew have either sold their bikes (onya Nod and Pilbara - and maybe a few others?), got focussed on some other bright and shiny object or fallen asleep.

If we don't get a bite, Steve and I will switch to the Margaret River option - or go to Collie for the first full state round of the WA Sporting Car Club held outside of Barbagallo which is that same weekend (both days).

Anyhoo, hope you and Mrs TT enjoy Tassie!
cheers

PS, the Jennacabine Pub manager has not returned calls and their e-mail has bounced! Nuther reason for looking at alternatives!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts