StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
WV

Who would want to live in WV ?
I've ridden there a few times and the roads are all twisty and hilly and the scenery is awesome making it difficult to concentrate on riding.
Most of us feel sorry for you. ha ha

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it is awesome. Thank you. :yesnod:

I've been up your way several times and have always enjoyed it. Love the fishing.
Hope to get to get back soon.

·
Registered
62 Posts
WV resident

I live in Point Pleasant area. Western part of the state. There doesn't seem to be to many of us.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lived in Poca, WV. for about 6 years. Really enjoyed riding around Summerville area as well as Snowshoe. I still have friends there and need to plan a trip up that way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
WV riding

Hello,
Just got my Wee, yes we live in western Md. But, we ride often in WV.
Camp and ride at Blackwater Falls. Also, Canaan Valley, Dolly Sods, Snowshoe, Summersville, etc. Ive been able to enjoy some nice riding, both on and off-road over the years.
Stedee

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
WV. is my favorite place to ride....We spent a week last September there, and rode 2200 miles in WV. One of my favorite trips.

I'll be heading thru there this Friday (11) down 33, to 16,to 60 to 20, then the last 60 miles 0n 77 to Fancy Gap....From there the next day down the BRP to the end, the to Robbinsville for a couple of days....

·
Registered
137 Posts
WV Rider

Here's another WV rider. I drifted away from this forum for the past year or two, but am going to frequent it more often. I started a website last year for riders to contribute photos and/or ride reports about WV: www.RidingWV.com Check it out and please feel free to submit stuff. There are still lots of empty pages waiting for riders like you to fill them.

Anyhow - here's 1 more hillbilly rider.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Here's another WV rider. I drifted away from this forum for the past year or two, but am going to frequent it more often. I started a website last year for riders to contribute photos and/or ride reports about WV: www.RidingWV.com Check it out and please feel free to submit stuff. There are still lots of empty pages waiting for riders like you to fill them.

Anyhow - here's 1 more hillbilly rider.
I luv your website...and riding in WV. !!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad to see so many riders that enjoy riding in these twisty roads as much as I do.
Sad to say I've missed the last two riding seasons due to medical issues,(torn achillies tendion, left foot ):mod2_wheelchair:
But I'm looking again, cause I will be walking by years end:yesnod:

·
Registered
436 Posts
I get down that way once a month for work. I would love to make a trip down there on the bike. There is a stretch of road (I think it's Rt10) between Cyclone and Oceana that would be a blast to blast through. 99 and 85 would be fun as well...

·
Registered
59 Posts
We have a place up in Canaan that I'm going to use as a base for riding.

I wasn't born in West Virginia but I got here as soon as I could.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Can't wait!

My WVA born riding pal from My Jewette, PA keeps promising me to show me some good riding from his home state. Hope to get down there with him next spring or summer.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts