StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an exsuzuki dealer living in Tzaneen South Africa. Tzaneen is located in the top northeast corner of SA. One hour from Kruger National Park (sadly no motorcycles allowed, meals on wheels) one hour from PALABORWA. The best road and dirt riding in the world. Many canyon type twisters fabulous views and thousands of miles of dirt roads. Very safe from the people side, four wheel vehicles are the same as the rest of the world, except here they travel much faster or very slow. Have two wee stroms an 06 and an 07. I recently had Woodys wheels in Denver make me a 21 spoke front wheel and an 18 in. Rear with their hubs and takasako silver rims. Fenonomal improvement, ground clearance and dirt handling. Also have Suzuki DRZ 400's Yamaha 660tenere. Riding is year around, your winter our summer which can be wet. Winter temp 60to 80F cooler in the mountains. Here the most popular bike is the GS1200 BMW, I have an 07 garbadge compared to the Suzuki, and not nearly as reliable. My doors are open to any of you. I have a farm so lots of room and only 3km from Tzaneen a lovely town.
Pepe Limantour +27 15 308 0035 CHEERS

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts
where are the pics boet?

I am an exsuzuki dealer living in Tzaneen South Africa. Tzaneen is located in the top northeast corner of SA. One hour from Kruger National Park (sadly no motorcycles allowed, meals on wheels) one hour from PALABORWA. The best road and dirt riding in the world. Many canyon type twisters fabulous views and thousands of miles of dirt roads. Very safe from the people side, four wheel vehicles are the same as the rest of the world, except here they travel much faster or very slow. Have two wee stroms an 06 and an 07. I recently had Woodys wheels in Denver make me a 21 spoke front wheel and an 18 in. Rear with their hubs and takasako silver rims. Fenonomal improvement, ground clearance and dirt handling. Also have Suzuki DRZ 400's Yamaha 660tenere. Riding is year around, your winter our summer which can be wet. Winter temp 60to 80F cooler in the mountains. Here the most popular bike is the GS1200 BMW, I have an 07 garbadge compared to the Suzuki, and not nearly as reliable. My doors are open to any of you. I have a farm so lots of room and only 3km from Tzaneen a lovely town.
Pepe Limantour +27 15 308 0035 CHEERS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, tried a few places to message you, lets hope this works. I am from PTA and new to vtrom. Had my 650 almost a month and leave for Richards Bay on 24 July. first long trip so lets see.

hope to hear from you. Lions supporter by the way !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts