StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Still a go?

Jim,

Is this still a go for Saturday? Sounded like HB wanted my tires so I'll bring them if it's a go.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I think it is I will pm howard tonight and see if he is making it and let you know for sure. Look forward to you being here. Since you have done a set of forks is there any other special tools I will need other then the drill bit on hand or will it just be the basics?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I have confirmed that Howard is on his way. So the tech day is on for May 21st. There will be burgers and dogs. If you don't know where I live pm me and I will send directions.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes I have confirmed that Howard is on his way. So the tech day is on for May 21st. There will be burgers and dogs. If you don't know where I live pm me and I will send directions.

YA!!!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

Can you make any suggestion/ changes to this ride (http://ridewithgps.com/routes/420805)? Any good roads I might be missing?

So, you going to let me ride the XR this time???

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Howard,

Yes I will get it out of moth balls and let you take it for a spin. It is a fun bike to ride and it handles well. As for your route it looks good to me. If you find yourself with extra time you can run on over to Idaho through Pullman and come up hwy 95. I think it has just a bit better scenery. But that may be pushing it a bit.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Howard,

Yes I will get it out of moth balls and let you take it for a spin. It is a fun bike to ride and it handles well. As for your route it looks good to me. If you find yourself with extra time you can run on over to Idaho through Pullman and come up hwy 95. I think it has just a bit better scenery. But that may be pushing it a bit.

Yea, you're right about 95... this may be the best route 5/20/2011 - up 95 - Bend, OR 97701, US :thumbup: but thats a lot longer day... all I know, 70 degree's and sunny for fridays ride is :hurray:

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
What time and what can I bring ? I have a mercury carb vacume balancer if anyone needs to use?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Jim and Howard - thanks for the invite but am engaged in that annual "spring cleanup" ritual this weekend. Hmmmm, wonder which I'd rather be doing . . . .? Holler if you two need someone to come bail you out of jail. :yikes:

See you in Boise! M

·
Registered
498 Posts
Pm sent Jim!

Let me know if you need anything, see ya all Saturday.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pm replied too. No need to bring much of anything there sempervee just the extra brain power that I will need as I have not done the suspension thing before. If you have a particular thing you want to eat or drink but I am thinking that we have all that we need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts