StromTrooper banner

3081 - 3100 of 3102 Posts

·
Administrator
13,207 Posts
I actually do wave and talk in my helmet to horses, cows, other farm animals. I love to honk at sheep and send them scattering.

I see what you did there.

Challenge remains 3 flags on a pole, since it got diluted a little the last page...

There are three flags on a pole at the business next to my work. I couldn't ride today because of some snow we got over night. Tomorrow looks better so with any luck I'll have a shot tomorrow.

Hopefully someone beats me to it.

..Tom

·
Administrator
13,207 Posts
Rode in to work today (was a balmy -15°c / +5°f) so took the flag pictures:

Next up your bike and a water fountain (decorative or for drinking are okay) and if it is frozen and not working that is fine as well.

..Tom

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
I have not been on a ride since V-Tom was in town. Probably should sell the V and get a Harley. That way I can just leave the bike in the garage and polish it. Will no chance of getting a Harley, I finally did get out for a ride, and a beautiful day it was.

Next Mark: A barber shop.

Ride Safe.

·
Administrator
13,207 Posts
I have not been on a ride since V-Tom was in town. Probably should sell the V and get a Harley. That way I can just leave the bike in the garage and polish it. Will no chance of getting a Harley, I finally did get out for a ride, and a beautiful day it was.

Ride Safe.
Glad I gave you an excuse to ride!

..Tom

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Not my best work but

Next, your bike with a street sign that has something to do with money: Last Dollar Rd, Wall St, Penny Ln, West Quarter Drive, etc. Foreign currencies okay too.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Next, your bike with a street sign that has something to do with money: Last Dollar Rd, Wall St, Penny Ln, West Quarter Drive, etc. Foreign currencies okay too.
Out on a short ride this morning.

Next mark: A sign with the name of a river, creak. wash etc.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Took the Lazy Boy for a ride this morning. I was headed to a junkyard that I knew the location. I was a mile away when I spotted this.

Next Mark: Your bike in front of a National Guard sign, or any service branch.

Ride safe..

·
Administrator
13,207 Posts
Took the Lazy Boy for a ride this morning. I was headed to a junkyard that I knew the location. I was a mile away when I spotted this.

Next Mark: Your bike in front of a National Guard sign, or any service branch.

Ride safe..

View attachment 270091
Do Legions count?

..Tom

·
Registered
3,059 Posts

·
Administrator
13,207 Posts
Next up: your Bike and a charging station for electric vehicles.

Edit: This should be a charging station that is publicly available. Ie not one in your garage.

..Tom

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Found a few different charging stations. The little silver car where I am parked along side had people inside sleeping.

Next mark: A green house, but not a greenhouse.

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
I posted one , but VS seems to have lost 7 days of posts.
My sons house that I painted 5 years ago. His wife picked the color.

NEXT, Bike with a some sort of large earth moving equipment.

·
Registered
14,485 Posts
That's not so bad. My brothers wife painted their house purple.
Not bad but pretty pukey. I painted my neighbors house and she complained about the color she picked. Go figure!

·
Administrator
13,207 Posts
NEXT, Bike with a some sort of large earth moving equipment.

I couldn't get closer but there are a few back there.

Next: your bike and a picture of a sign saying the business is closed or has entry restrictions because of Covid19.

..Tom

3081 - 3100 of 3102 Posts