StromTrooper banner

3061 - 3080 of 3102 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Hope this is close enough. The entire parking lot is off limits. I was looking for the spot where the Governor parks but I think that spot may be in under ground parking. If MeefZah accepts, how about a cell phone tower that has a disguise.
Bump...

and can you explain what your request is, exactly? "Cell phone tower that has a disguise"?

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
A lot of cell towers are disguised as a tree, or water tower.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I found one! Sun is behind it and there was no better angle to get due to a fence, but it's there. You can see some antennas up top.

Next up, your machine with a silo

·
Registered
462 Posts
No lack of Silos here in Vermont, but with a foot and a half of snow in my backyard it may take a while to get to one :)

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
In the spirit of country a cow is next

I couldn't get them to come any closer. I even was dangling some hamburger meat over the fence.

Next up, your non-brand specific machine with a flagpole flying at least THREE flags

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Cows eat meat don't they?

I was raised in the city so maybe that's not right. Do they eat fish? I see them standing in water a lot in the summer, maybe they are fishing.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Pretty sure they’re herbivores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But milk is full of protein and how does the protein get into the cows to get into the milk if not by meat or fish? Do they eat a lot of cheese you think?

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
View attachment 269656
not sure what you meant by non brand specific, but just figured out how to post pics.
How about your bike and a metal bridge
Did you just ride out and get that picture? Only new pics taken in response to the challenge are acceptable.

But any bike is fine, hence the "non brand specific" disclaimer on my post!

·
Administrator
13,207 Posts
Cows eat meat don't they?

I was raised in the city so maybe that's not right. Do they eat fish? I see them standing in water a lot in the summer, maybe they are fishing.
I wave at cows!

(Seriously! Ask anyone that has ridden with me.)

..Tom

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I wave at cows!

(Seriously! Ask anyone that has ridden with me.)

..Tom
I actually do wave and talk in my helmet to horses, cows, other farm animals. I love to honk at sheep and send them scattering.

The cows did not come close because they are scared of mootercycles?
I see what you did there.

Challenge remains 3 flags on a pole, since it got diluted a little the last page...

3061 - 3080 of 3102 Posts