StromTrooper banner

3041 - 3060 of 3102 Posts

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
What happened with the Africa twin?
I didn't like it so I got rid of it for a 2018 DL1000XT.

If your next question is "why didn't you like it", I just didn't. I can't completely explain it.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Tap room (Lost Coast Brewing, Eureka, CA)

Next up, your machine at a Jeep dealer with a new Gladiator. I'd like to see a salesman bum-rushing you but I'll accept it without!

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
........ And big sky

Next up, your machine with a road sign that indicates mileage (kilometers) to a nearby city. Number needs to be an even number and between 6 and 26.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Stromers!!! Three weeks and no odd number state highway signs, or provincial, Australian, or etc etc. You get the idea.
US 101, westernmost contiguous US highway... in the rain / fog...

Next, your machine prominently parked in front of a 'No parking' sign

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Oops

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hope this is close enough. The entire parking lot is off limits. I was looking for the spot where the Governor parks but I think that spot may be in under ground parking. If MeefZah accepts, how about a cell phone tower that has a disguise.

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
Was suppose to be a State Highway, but will take a US highway.
A little late here, but ...

All US Highways are state highways in that they're all state funded. The US shield is used for numbering consistency when highways cross state lines. The US Highway system predates the Interstate Highway system which receives funding from the federal government.

From the Wikipedia:
The United States Numbered Highway System (often called U.S. Routes or U.S. Highways) is an integrated network of roads and highways numbered within a nationwide grid in the contiguous United States. As the designation and numbering of these highways were coordinated among the states, they are sometimes called Federal Highways, but the roadways were built and have always been maintained by state or local governments since their initial designation in 1926.
So technically Meef was correct.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
A little late here, but ...

All US Highways are state highways in that they're all state funded. The US shield is used for numbering consistency when highways cross state lines. The US Highway system predates the Interstate Highway system which receives funding from the federal government.

From the Wikipedia:

So technically Meef was correct.
Yea, you are right, a little late.

3041 - 3060 of 3102 Posts