Strom Trooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a gathering at Henryville in Québec on the August ten. There's going to be held a flee market (only bike stuff) BBQ, beer, cola and very good guys and gals.

:thumbup:You will have the possibility to try the new Vstrom and Moto Guzzi, Triumph, Yamaha,etc. :thumbup:

And More to come...

327 rang St Louis
Henryville‎ Québec
Canada.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For the third year in a row, last year was a big success, and it will be bigger this year...

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
There's a gathering at Henryville in Québec on the August ten. There's going to be held a flee market (only bike stuff) BBQ, beer, cola and very good guys and gals.

:thumbup:You will have the possibility to try the new Vstrom and Moto Guzzi, Triumph, Yamaha,etc. :thumbup:

And More to come...

327 rang St Louis
Henryville‎ Québec
Canada.
What is this gathering you are talking about? If I checked correctly, Henryville is just over the border. Is this a planned event? I could make a day trip of it from Lake George N.Y. Did you mean there will be cycle vendors there? :confused:

August 10th falls on the weekend after the Northeast Vstrom trip in Wilmington N.Y.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What is this gathering you are talking about? If I checked correctly, Henryville is just over the border. Is this a planned event? I could make a day trip of it from Lake George N.Y. Did you mean there will be cycle vendors there? :confused:

August 10th falls on the weekend after the Northeast Vstrom trip in Wilmington N.Y.

From what i've read, Moto-Guzzi-Yamaha-Suzuki-BMW and some will be ther with demo bikes that will be available for test-rides. Also Pulsion Suzuki, (Québec's top gun in V-Strom) will also be there with a tech team and will be performing remapping your fuel/air ecu for like 75$... :thumbup:

And yes it is right on the border (15 minutes ish from i89 in Vermont).

A real Friendly bunch and brothers from south of the borders are more than welcome. Plenty of camping spots on the owner/organiser premises...

·
Registered
470 Posts
That sounds good to me. I'll put it on my calender and see what happens.......TD

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
From what i've read, Moto-Guzzi-Yamaha-Suzuki-BMW and some will be ther with demo bikes that will be available for test-rides. Also Pulsion Suzuki, (Québec's top gun in V-Strom) will also be there with a tech team and will be performing remapping your fuel/air ecu for like 75$... :thumbup:

And yes it is right on the border (15 minutes ish from i89 in Vermont).

A real Friendly bunch and brothers from south of the borders are more than welcome. Plenty of camping spots on the owner/organiser premises...
Sounds like a road trip to me. Hope to be there, as long as the boss lets me on two weekend bike trips one after another. I will try to get additional information as it gets closer.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,223 Posts
I am always up for something new. Unless something unforeseen occurs, I will be there. Have to decide when and how to go from the Lake George region. May head up the I-87 Northway on Friday to Montreal, stay over night, and go to Henryville on Saturday a.m.

If anyone lives near me (Lake George N.Y.), and wants to go, please p.m. maybe we can go together.:thumbup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am always up for something new. Unless something unforeseen occurs, I will be there. Have to decide when and how to go from the Lake George region. May head up the I-87 Northway on Friday to Montreal, stay over night, and go to Henryville on Saturday a.m.

If anyone lives near me (Lake George N.Y.), and wants to go, please p.m. maybe we can go together.:thumbup:
Good!!! You're going to enjoy great People, BBq, Trials, maybe try a Guzzi, maybe buy at the brocante, and more...

See you there...:hurray:

·
Registered
275 Posts

You can camp at the site if you want :thumbup:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Henryville

I dropped by last year to see what was going on. There were quite a few tables set up with all kinds of articles to sell - I almost picked up a GPS. It was near lunch time so I bought some of the food coming off the BBQ - delicious!
This is not just a V-Strom gathering - the BMWs outnumbered us - almost 2 to 1. The fun was to meet some of the people we get chat with. I almost signed up for the Guzzi test ride, but thought I might like it so I refrained.
Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.
See you there.
Danny C.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm still hoping to make it, but I won't know for sure for a couple weeks. I may camp there if anyone else does, otherwise I'll probably head back down to VT and camp. Looking forward to it....TD

·
Registered
275 Posts
Henryville gathering

Reserved parking:yesnod:, great BBB, all kinds of motorcycles. We had a lot of fun. See you next year.:thumbup:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts