StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any idea what the invoice price for the above mentioned should be in ca? I've googled around, but have met with negative results. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Really what difference does it make to know the invoice price? A dealer is still only going to sell that bike for a price that he will take for it.

There seems to be quite a wide variance in pricing that a lot of guys are paying for their new Stroms.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Really what difference does it make to know the invoice price? A dealer is still only going to sell that bike for a price that he will take for it.
When negotiating knowledge is power. Besides it is often better to have the salesperson talk you UP from invoice instead of you talking them DOWN from sticker.

-GW

·
Registered
332 Posts
08 650 non-abs invoice is $5,786 according to a dealer we worked with (and I also paid for this information on the internet to confirm).

·
Registered
807 Posts
To resurrect an old thread, where does one find such information? I've googled around and have had no luck.

I'm not planning on buying new, but it may come down to that, and I'd like to know how much more it's gonna cost me than private party.. thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts