StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow am I impressed. I bought a pair of Vision 10 watt LED (XIL-1102)spots a couple of weeks ago for $200.00. Finally got around to installing them. Very very bright, easy to install, quality build.

I have always thought the V-Strom headlights were great, but with the addition of these lights I fell much more conspicuous and visable. :thumbup: Low power draw and small footprint. Will try to get pictures tonight when adjusting them.

V-Tour

·
$orry $ucka
476 Posts
If you're referring to the VisionX solstice lights, I agree completely. I have the Denalis (different badge, same lights) and they're great. Throw decent light, too.

I've not had one driver pull out in front of me since the install. Riding buddies say they can see the lights in their mirrors even when I'm hanging far back. Sometimes have to do that if the ride is poking along. I hang back and then have a spirited ride back up to them.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow am I impressed. I bought a pair of Vision 10 watt LED (XIL-1102)spots a couple of weeks ago for $200.00. Finally got around to installing them. Very very bright, easy to install, quality build.

I have always thought the V-Strom headlights were great, but with the addition of these lights I fell much more conspicuous and visable. :thumbup: Low power draw and small footprint. Will try to get pictures tonight when adjusting them.

V-Tour
Cheapest that I can find is 238 for the pair. Can you help us out with where you bought them or a link.

Thanks

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought them from Auto Additions in Salem OR. 503.393.3910. www.autoadditions.com .

Great people to buy from do a lot of emergency vehicle lighting and such. The guy who sold to me is a bike rider and understands what we are concerned about. He races and is very into it.

My price was $100.00 for each light and Oregon has no sales tax so total of $200.00 even. They have a nice display of the three styles in the show room and shut down the interior lights to demonstrate the various patterns the lights give. I chose the spot for long range.
V-Tour

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks for the reply and assist :hurray:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts