StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Riding south early Saturday morning. I'll be taking the scenic route down the middle of the state on 441 and around Lake O. After I get into "civilization" again I'll do the last 30 miles on the Turnpike. I want to enjoy some of ride. Taking the super slab home.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Take plenty of pics..............!!!!

In their write-up (see link), see if you can identify what's wrong with this statement:

"...........Harley skill team.........."

:biggrinjester:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts

In their write-up (see link), see if you can identify what's wrong with this statement:

"...........Harleys kill team.........."

Must've been a keystroke error.

I fixed it.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Obviously you men have never witnessed the drama and excitement of a 350 lb man piloting a Hawley Hawg a full 24' down a 2X10 board! Or seen his super-sized girlfriend snatch a dangling hot dog from a string while the bike is moving!!

Or...wait for it...the infamous HARLEY SLOW RIDE CONTEST!

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Or seen his super-sized girlfriend snatch a dangling hot dog from a string while the bike is moving!!

Or...wait for it...the infamous HARLEY SLOW RIDE CONTEST!
Two Questions:

1. who's "hot dog" is she "snatching".......the driver's or a spectator's??
2. Harley Slow Ride Contest........when did they add a reverse gear to those H-D's.......???

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
Or seen his super-sized girlfriend snatch a dangling hot dog from a string while the bike is moving!!
I can almsot smell the exhaust from a poorly tuned 45 degree v-twin mingling with the alluring fragrance of ink-stained boobie sweat as it collects in the stubbly belly folds of the voluptuous hot dog-snatcher as her thong-clad posterior forms an adhesive bond to the Screaming Eagle vinyl seatcover in the moist South Florida heat. Entranced onlookers hold warm 80oz. beers and their their breath behind meth-rotted teeth as their raccoon eyes blink unfathomably behind HD Glamourware mirrored wrap-around, made-in-Taiwan sunglasses in the glaring sun as the mayonaise from the cole slaw wrestling starts to ooze out from under the ample nether regions of tha aformentioned Hot-Dog lady and onto the rear fender on the smokin' chokin' hog as she gums the hot dog to a oblivion.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
I can almsot smell the exhaust from a poorly tuned 45 degree v-twin mingling with the alluring fragrance of ink-stained boobie sweat as it collects in the stubbly belly folds of the voluptuous hot dog-snatcher as her thong-clad posterior forms an adhesive bond to the Screaming Eagle vinyl seatcover in the moist South Florida heat. Entranced onlookers hold warm 80oz. beers and their their breath behind meth-rotted teeth as their raccoon eyes blink unfathomably behind HD Glamourware mirrored wrap-around, made-in-Taiwan sunglasses in the glaring sun as the mayonaise from the cole slaw wrestling starts to ooze out from under the ample nether regions of tha aformentioned Hot-Dog lady and onto the rear fender on the smokin' chokin' hog as she gums the hot dog to a oblivion.
OK......who wants a Burger instead????????????

·
Ex- moderator
1,131 Posts
I want more "stream of consciousness" Kerouac derived anti-Harley prose....

I love women like that...when they walk, they make their own gravy.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
I want more "stream of consciousness" Kerouac derived anti-Harley prose....

I love women like that...when they walk, they make their own gravy.
I'm feeling a little queasy.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
from the stream of consciousness prose?
No, I was reminded of the lady in my high school cafeteria who poured the gravy over our imitation mashed potatoes.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

"...........Harley skill team.........."

Okey dokey!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was a nice little show. The venue was crowded; they put the show in a small park, and most of the bikes were stuffed into a softball field. Various vendors and race teams had tents etc. arranged around the bikes. There was a huge turnout, probably in great part due to the unseasonably warm and sunny weather. Mid-80's, not a cloud in the sky. Which was fortunate; if there'd been any rain, the show would have turned into a mud-fest.

The bikes were sort of organized by place of origin; the Japanese bikes were together, then a European section, but the Brit bikes were in their own area.

We didn't see any judging or prizes, but some of the bikes could easily compete in any concours and win. There was a lot of junk too; clearly the market for vintage bikes is smoking hot right now, and people are rolling out anything from barns and garages and calling them "classics."

One standout for me was the green Kawi "Stinger," mostly because somehow, somebody created a time warp and brought a brand-spanking new motorcycle forward from 1971. I swear the bike looked like it was just taken out the shipping crate... My second favorite was a bike most collectors would look down their nose at; a Triump-engined chopper that was done in perfect 1970's style. When I was a teen in the '70's. that's the kind of bike we dreamed of building and owning.

Definitely worth going (it's FREE!) and I'll go again next year if they do it again.

Attachments

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
Kenneth,

Thanks for posting.

I really liked seeing that Stinger.

Kinda reminded me of Jim's (FJR Jim, if you reacall) Honda Elsinore from the same era.

Nice to see it wasn't as Harleycentric as so many "vintage bike shows" tend to be.

That Triumph chopper did remind me of my older brother's unseemly friends in 1970's Fort Lauderdale. My brother had a Honda 175 with long forks and "Z" bars if you recall those.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts