StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I cannot view jpegs unless they are already opened. I get an error msg suggesting I am trying to edit the post. Is this because I have the free membership??

Thank you much

BW

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello,

I cannot view jpegs unless they are already opened. I get an error msg suggesting I am trying to edit the post. Is this because I have the free membership??

Thank you much

BW
+1. New to the forum and every time someone attaches a pic, I get this message:

PersonalTriumph, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Don't understand why Mods would block newbies or unpaid members from seeing pics of for sale bikes on the site. Wouldn't you want us to see the pics and buy?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Happening to me too,,,, can't see pics of bikes for sale,,, and get the same message?
What's going on???:confused:

+1. New to the forum and every time someone attaches a pic, I get this message:

PersonalTriumph, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Don't understand why Mods would block newbies or unpaid members from seeing pics of for sale bikes on the site. Wouldn't you want us to see the pics and buy?

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
I'll take a wild guess and say it has something to do with not having at least 20 posts. :bom_rolleyes4:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll take a wild guess and say it has something to do with not having at least 20 posts. :bom_rolleyes4:
Then something has changed. I've been able to see pics before,,, after I signed in.
I've seen the note about having a minimum # of posts to SELL something,,, but to just see photos of ones for sale???? :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts