StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I understand it, I pay $2,800 for the privliedge of being able to interface with with members about my products. Any time something I make is mentioned. Anywhere on the site.

Not just in my forum area.

If some post about chocolate bars and I sell chocolate bars I can post. That has been teh wya things have been since I originally signed my contract and to has been upheld by VS in teh past.

Show the rule that says this is not true. And tell me when things changed. Oh wait, we know when things changed.

·
Super Moderator
16,234 Posts
This is a section for assistance from volunteer moderators, this thread in question is more appropriate for Verticalscope employees to be contacted. I didn't delete it so the original poster could see the reason for closure. This posting can also be seen as potentially inciting animosity and division among members, which is against the forum rules. Please contact your VS sales representatives, hopefully they can assist and give answers to your questions and concerns.

As the title of this section states: Need help with this forum and it's functions? Post your concern in the relevant category for the volunteer moderators to assist you. [NOT for motorcycle related questions!]

Thanks,

Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.