StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit: Woops . . . Just noticed we have a 2014-v-strom-1000 Forum. Pls. Move this thread.

Per Romney Cycles in WV . . . I get the first Adventure model they receive. They are one of Suzuki's biggest volume dealers. 600 mile drive for me. ETA March/April . . .

Model# DL1000LAAL4: V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure

The Adventure Model comes standard with the following accessories:

Under Cowl, Hand Guards, Touring Windscreen, Side Cases and Mounting Brackets, and Accessories Bars

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Good Luck to you sir

Read up on Motoman Break in or minimally leave with 2 oil filter and change immediately then at 150 miles again
O if you have to ride it home

ON off ON off On off etc.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Very nice:thumbup:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Congratulations... I'm right near you, in Suwanee, and was thinking about doing the same thing, after reading about Romney's prices in another thread.

I was thinking if I could make the round trip < $500, then I'd still be at least $1,500 ahead of local prices (after figuring in setup, dest., etc)... ... I checked with Freedom Powersports, as well as Mountain Motorsports, and I'm getting MSRP quotes back... We'll see.

Good luck with it...

·
Registered
818 Posts
nice! i'm diggin' all those zeros!

looking forward to your extended ride reporting.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Edit: Woops . . . Just noticed we have a 2014-v-strom-1000 Forum. Pls. Move this thread.

Per Romney Cycles in WV . . . I get the first Adventure model they receive. They are one of Suzuki's biggest volume dealers. 600 mile drive for me. ETA March/April . . .

Model# DL1000LAAL4: V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure
Congrats on the new bike, very jealous! :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts