StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Yeah, just saw that too.

I wonder if it's actually in stock...

That's a lot of money for such a fugly bike. Too much unnecessary plastic stuff to break.

Wonder what it rides like...
And crashes like....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, just saw that too.

I wonder if it's actually in stock...

That's a lot of money for such a fugly bike. Too much unnecessary plastic stuff to break.

Wonder what it rides like...
And crashes like....
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I really like it,and it certainly doesn't have any more plastic than the earlier year. In 2012 I paid 11500 for my new one year old Vee,only 499 less than a bike with a lot more going for it. Seems like a LOT of bang for the buck.Certainly a far better deal than the old model.
IMHO.:yesnod:

·
Premium Member
4,218 Posts
They may have a demo bike or something. Or it may be one being passed between dealers. Motorcycle World said delivery would be April next year.

I want to sit on one to see how tall it is and how it feels. I don't think anyone can really pass judgement on it until they get up and touch it.

I think it looks fantastic.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
In the U.S. at least, prices advertised by dealers don't mean much. They typically jack it up with various ridiculous add-on fees.

·
Registered
899 Posts
They may have a demo bike or something. Or it may be one being passed between dealers. Motorcycle World said delivery would be April next year.

I want to sit on one to see how tall it is and how it feels. I don't think anyone can really pass judgement on it until they get up and touch it.

I think it looks fantastic.
Holeshot in Langley have one in their showroom. Going to take a run out there this afternoon and have a look.

Edit: false alarm. They bought a dealer promo bike that Suzuki is trucking around for dealer intro purposes, but the bikes won't be in stock until sometime in March

·
Registered
93 Posts
Holeshot in Langley have one in their showroom. Going to take a run out there this afternoon and have a look.

Edit: false alarm. They bought a dealer promo bike that Suzuki is trucking around for dealer intro purposes, but the bikes won't be in stock until sometime in March
I think Canada is getting a break,...the dealer net prices were released Tuesday morning and I was sitting with the dealer when they were emailed. He believes the bike will be delivered near the end of February. Makes sense - the accessories are being shipped in January. BTW - to everyone on the website, the dealer will deliver the bike to my house by truck. There's a service expectation that should be universal IMHO.

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
I was just at Holeshot yesterday. The salesman there said March delivery.

He said the bike they had there earlier will be the same one you'll see at the bike show.

I'm waiting for the demo day. Who knows when that will be?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

He said the bike they had there earlier will be the same one you'll see at the bike show.

Demo days vary by manufacturer, but not likely until May at soonest.

·
Registered
899 Posts

Brian at Holeshot is usually pretty generous with test rides. He has pulled a bike off the floor and put dealer plates on it for me on a couple of occasions. I didn't end up buying either bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts