StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the Island representin' but not the mainland. Now, much as I love to ride and camp the island, it's a bit far to meet someone for a coffee. Any Vancouverites around? I see the odd one on the road, but not much on here. Hey, winter could end some day...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Vancouverite here. Just got my 2011 Wee yesterday. Coffee addict. :)

One of my instructors from Proride also got one recently...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Or push a little further to Goldbridge...
I'm a new SE owner in Vancouver. I've lived in Squamish, and I spent 8 terrific years in Gold Bridge!

I like the Duffy Lake loop for a long day ride.

I'm in and out of town a week at a time for work but would be interested in meeting up for a ride/coffee/lunch etc!

Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
Vancouver Stromer here. Just bought my 2009 V-Strom 650 last october. Didn't get to ride much this winter. Looking forward to some good weather.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi. I'm also in Vancouver. Definitely looking forward to some early Saturday morning runs to Squambucks. (Usually for brekky). Over the past couple of years, Southern Vancouver Island has become one of my favourite places for riding. Luckily, I've got a riding friend in Victoria, (Wee+KLX), so this makes it far easier to plan a weekend away.

Now if the rain will just let up for a few days. ;-)

·
Registered
389 Posts
I was out for a glorious day on Saturday. Then again... I'm new, so every time out on the bike is glorious. :laugh2:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Port Coquitlam here. I usually do the Fraser Valley back roads for a local ride.

I'll keep an eye here for ride info, always nice to meet other strommers and compare farkles.

Just plated this week - back on the road after a tough winter!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts