StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone;

I’m planning to ride from Vancouver to Toronto and back starting in mid-August. I’m really interested in anyone’s suggestions for routes and interesting things to see and do along the way. I’ll be on the Trans-Canada for some of the trip, but want to get off it and have some fun whenever I can / there’s something worthwhile to see or do.

I’ll have approximately 10 days there and 8 on the way back. Probably go in Canada on the way there and Northern USA on the way back.

Thanks Much!!

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
These Are a Few Of My Favourite Roads All you need to know IMO. Let me know when you get close to Calgary & if I'm not working or on a road trip myself, I'd love to hook up for a drink/coffee. Moved here last year from Ontario :mrgreen:

Hey Everyone;

I’m planning to ride from Vancouver to Toronto and back starting in mid-August. I’m really interested in anyone’s suggestions for routes and interesting things to see and do along the way. I’ll be on the Trans-Canada for some of the trip, but want to get off it and have some fun whenever I can / there’s something worthwhile to see or do.

I’ll have approximately 10 days there and 8 on the way back. Probably go in Canada on the way there and Northern USA on the way back.

Thanks Much!!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Hey Everyone;

Thanks Much!!
if i was you i would go hope, princeton ,osoyoos,grandforks ,creston cranbrook ,and through lethbridge into alberta ,. i only say this as the route through rogerspass as so crowded with big rigs and rvs that its realy not as relaxing as the otherway

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Hey Everyone;

Thanks Much!!
My wife and I rode Ontario (Barrie) to Victoria last year. Took 10 days to get out (because she can't handle too many miles in a day) and we shipped the bike back (because we only had 2 weeks off). We made 2 rules before we left, no chain restaurants and no major highways (of course, the Trans-Canada is mandatory for some parts). It was an amazing trip and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Our route:

I think my favorite section was the Revelstoke to Vernon leg...amazing.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Cross Canada

Hey Everyone;

Thanks Much!!
Take the Yellowhead route it comes with the Jstrom 5-star seal of approval.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts