StromTrooper banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Curses, foiled again!

Would have loved to but will be up at OK Falls. I guess you won't be going that far, eh? Besides I won't have the Wee up there until mid-next week. Good luck and good riding

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Haven't been lost there for a while. Where can we meet up for breakfast ??

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, how about this plan.

9 am Tomohawk N.Van for breakfast
Head up Cypress Bowl
Down to Marine drive, out to Horseshoe Bay
Up to Lions Bay (Maybe Porteau Cove if traffic/construction is light)

W.W. could split off there and be half way home.

Head back to GVRD. Done by 12-12:30.

Any more strommers out there up for this??

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Sounds like a plan if you lead the way. Query, what is Tomahawk and where do I find it in N Van ??

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Me neither. I'm in Cache Creek tonight and will be coming home tomorrow via Lillooet (spelling?). I can't wait. I've never done this road before. I know I'm in for a treat.

See ya - Sharon

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
Me neither. I'm in Cache Creek tonight and will be coming home tomorrow via Lillooet (spelling?). I can't wait. I've never done this road before. I know I'm in for a treat.

See ya - Sharon
Stop at Marble Canyon Provincial Campground and have a look-see. Good place to go for a swim if you're hot.
Also, watch for slumps in the road (they're well signed). The road's falling down the cliffside in a couple of spots.

It's a brilliant ride - Enjoy. :twisted:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK W.W. I assume we are still on. I'll check back later tonight and around 8 in the morning, just in case you want/need to cancel.

Should be a nice day, a little cooler which is fine with me.

Any lurkers out there...please feel free to attend!

P.S. Ride safe Strompette...and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Yup yup, still on. Just gotta check my map book. With luck I will be on time.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
Wow,, Morning and I still have a pulse rate. Guess I'm committed now. looking forward to the ride.

Strompette, you will enjoy the ride on the S2S today. Some really nice scenic views. Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
4,451 Posts
It surely was a good day for a ride. Just a touch chilly at altitude with a mesh jacket but worth it. Gotta do it again with more sunshine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts