StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a set of Givi V35 bags on my white VStrom. I have seen a few pictures of them with white inserts but have had no luck finding any. My local deal had no lunch either. To any of you that have them where did you get them or I'd you just paint the black ones?

Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
24 Posts
V35 Inserts

I want to put a set of Givi V35 bags on my white VStrom. I have seen a few pictures of them with white inserts but have had no luck finding any. My local deal had no lunch either. To any of you that have them where did you get them or I'd you just paint the black ones?

Thanks
Gary
Gary,
Check out Plasti-Dip spray on google and youtube. Comes in many colors(white too), is easily removable. No personal experience but not expensive and will eventually try it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've used plasti dip. It rocks. Very easy to use the spray cans, and you can even paint over the plasti dip if you want a more finished color. It does dry kind of rough, so you'll see some texture to the area. Just peel off if you don't like it, easy to spray more on to fix any scratches.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I've used and have plastidip and I'm very fond of it, for certain uses, which would not include the color panels for your givi box. Either get boxes with colored panels and repaint them or if you prefer you can save the original painted panel insert and buy the C35n paintable replacement panels and paint them. The plastidip will never give a hard durable finish and will peel off easily as the OP's have stated, too easily. Go for a good primer and paint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts