StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day,

I am in Borden and spend some minutes almost every evening at the Angus Tim's and chat with HD riders. These are great guys. However, I was wondering if there was a place in Barrie where V-Strommers drink coffee in the evening.

Blessings.

Christopher.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just went for a run. Had a cold shower and am on my way to Barrie. I am going to swing by the Tim's near or on Essa road, near Zeher's.

Time is 1907hrs

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Enjoy your coffee.

I'm in Pennsylvania right now. Sad part is that I'm in PA and my bike is home in my garage.

·
Registered
636 Posts
If you want to meet for coffee in Barrie some night just let me know and if I'm not out on the road I'll show up. A bit later in the evening is better for me, say 7pm and onwards.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going out again this evening. I will leave here about the same time as yesterday 1900hrs. I was going to go for a run but it is too humid and hot. I will run in the morning.

Unless the sky opens up in a dangerous way, I will make my way to Tim's on Essa near Zehr's. Leaving from Borden puts me there around 1930hrs.

Blessings,

Christopher.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Not coming from Toronto...

I am going out again this evening. I will leave here about the same time as yesterday 1900hrs.
Unless the sky opens up in a dangerous way, I will make my way to Tim's on Essa near Zehr's. Leaving from Borden puts me there around 1930hrs.
I'm currently working in Toronto and was going to pop up for a coffee, but the current weather for Barrie indicates a "severe thunderstorm watch" so I think I'll pass.

Maybe tomorrow night...

-Peter from Niagara Falls
http://v-strom.wikispaces.com/

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am on my way to Petawawa tomorrow for two days. After that, I am headded to the cottage for three weeks. This should put an other four, five or six thousand km on the bike. I hope to put 30,000km on it this summer. So far, I have 18,000kms to go.

All that to say, I will not be back in Barrie until after the civic holiday in August.

I am looking forward to seeing other Stroms to compare modifications and get new ideas.

Blessings,

Christopher.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
What are you riding Christopher?

You ought to put a line in your sig file to include 650 or 1000.

Its always interesting to compare. I've got a bunch of farkles on my 1000. Most recent was Wilber's rear spring, Race Tech front springs, braided steel clutch and front brake lines and EBC HH front pads.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Lonely in Barrie

Hey Peter, have a donut for me. I'd head over but I'm still in Ohio.
Alas, it was a lonely donut! :cry: But I'm glad I got out of TO; it rained quite hard while I was away.

There were A LOT of cruisers heading south on the 400, presumably on their way to Dover. I'll be heading there after work today. I'm sure Dover won't be as lonely... :)

-Peter

1 - 14 of 14 Posts