StromTrooper banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts
Weather looks great. My Strom is down with a coolant leak. Waiting for new radiator hoses. Will be riding the Wing...hope you guys don't mind.

Reactions: Rides2Work
Good time this morning,

I was not able to go on the ride (much to do..), hopefully the others are having fun and being safe. I wanted to thank everybody for a pleasant breakfast, though, and I look forward to participating more fully in the future.

Happy trails,

Torm

It was great meeting you Torm! Hope to do a ride with you someday soon.

Good time this morning,

I was not able to go on the ride (much to do..), hopefully the others are having fun and being safe. I wanted to thank everybody for a pleasant breakfast, though, and I look forward to participating more fully in the future.

Happy trails,

Torm

Did it come off

It was great meeting you Torm! Hope to do a ride with you someday soon.
Well I forgot the date, did the meet-up on the 10th happen. I didn't get any email.

Being new to Stromtrooper.com, maybe an old timer can help me out. When I leave a question or comment how can I get notified via email when there have been responses.

Are there other meet-ups on the calendar?

Well I forgot the date, did the meet-up on the 10th happen. I didn't get any email.

Being new to Stromtrooper.com, maybe an old timer can help me out. When I leave a question or comment how can I get notified via email when there have been responses.

Are there other meet-ups on the calendar?

Yes we did meet up last month. We had a great ride with about 4-5 of us. The April ride is planning to just be the rose city 250, next Sunday April 8th. I’m pretty sure that’s what we all agreed to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

April Ride?

Hi everyone,

It looks like the weather might not cooperate enough for me to join you this Sunday for the MC250 ride. (I still don't have rain gear).

Assuming you guys still go, is there any interest in doing another shorter ride in April assuming the weather gets nicer?

If not, no big deal, I can wait until May.

Yes we did meet up last month. We had a great ride with about 4-5 of us. The April ride is planning to just be the rose city 250, next Sunday April 8th. I’m pretty sure that’s what we all agreed to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to say, my dance card is full for the rest of the month. But the rest of you guys can plan something. I'll be thinking of you having fun.

Didn't make it to Portland, but I spent the last week on the SW OR coast (motel in Gold Beach, wandered up and down from there) with my wife. She drove her car down from Vancouver BC, I rode my Wee up from Los Angeles. Might make it all the way to PDX some time to say hi to y'all.

Nice! That sounds like a fantastic ride. Come up to P. Town sometime.

Didn't make it to Portland, but I spent the last week on the SW OR coast (motel in Gold Beach, wandered up and down from there) with my wife. She drove her car down from Vancouver BC, I rode my Wee up from Los Angeles. Might make it all the way to PDX some time to say hi to y'all.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.