·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
193 Posts
Amen!

Preach on. I'm not quite ready for touring just yet, still getting used to riding and only on a permit. I do plan to do those eventually though.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just Do it

Preach on. I'm not quite ready for touring just yet, still getting used to riding and only on a permit. I do plan to do those eventually though.
Just get with some friends and Go do it you will not regret it .Its an awesome ride.You will love it.:yesnod:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
look at my photo album

Hey buddy take a look at the photos in my photo album motels are around $40 bucks a night .also they have some cabins and camping areas for tents that are cheap some free if you are way out in the woods .I carry a .45 Glock pistol for varmints two legs or four we have many black bears and large cats and wild dogs. you can do the same here keeping it exposed or in your tank bag .SC Gun laws are very liberal .but you will enjoy these rides and tours.:yesnod:

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
I carry a .45 Glock pistol for varmints two legs or four
Like those guys from "Deliverance"? You better pack some Preparation H as well.:green_lol:

·
Registered
23 Posts
LOL, "just do it!"

Its a blast to just set aside X amount of days, slab it somewhere far away, explore and then head back. The freedom of having no schedule / restrictions is great.

i recommend packing to camp every night, that way your always prepared.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts