StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if the Aussie V-strommers have a sticker, polo tops, windcheaters etc. :confused:

I was going to order a long sleeve t-shirt and stickers from our US friends, but they seem to have a bit of a problem at the moment.

Maybe we could have an all Australian ranger of gear we could wear with pride :yesnod:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I was just wondering if the Aussie V-strommers have a sticker, polo tops, windcheaters etc. :confused:

I was going to order a long sleeve t-shirt and stickers from our US friends, but they seem to have a bit of a problem at the moment.

Maybe we could have an all Australian ranger of gear we could wear with pride :yesnod:
depending on interest we could arrange that
it would also depend on the site owner wether they would let us do it official
k1W1 maybe able to enlighten us with this info

·
Registered
1,816 Posts

girly have a search on the US site there is a bloke who does T's, stickers etc,they are not Aussie of course but they are "Stromtrooper" based and a very reasonable price.they do have some tacky "making bad roads good" or such on the back but they are strom.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have one of those tacky T-shirts (but I like it anyway), I also picked up a couple of the stickers. I ordered them straight from the guy in the US. Was easy to do and he was prompt with delivery.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
girly have a search on the US site there is a bloke who does T's, stickers etc,they are not Aussie of course but they are "Stromtrooper" based and a very reasonable price.they do have some tacky "making bad roads good" or such on the back but they are strom.
Okay, if you mean ridgerunner, fatalerror has blocked this guy due to problems.:fineprint:

I know I'm female but that doesn't mean that I'm dumb.:furious:

I also thought that it would be nice to have some Aussie gear thats all.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Okay, if you mean ridgerunner, fatalerror has blocked this guy due to problems.:fineprint:

I know I'm female but that doesn't mean that I'm dumb.:furious:

I also thought that it would be nice to have some Aussie gear thats all.
we di sticker for the national gathering in Bright if you PM Astrobob I think it was he may still have some left over they have an ozie flavour

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Okay, if you mean ridgerunner, fatalerror has blocked this guy due to problems.:
Yep. We were being bombarded with complaints about poor supply times and lack of response to buyer requests. As far as I'm concerned that option is unlikely to restart.

Back in the days when Mr. Farkles was active we used to have a range of Aussie stuff including stickers, coffee cups and clothing but Jaime isn't interested in doing that any longer. About the time of the first gathering in Cobar Travelling Strom made up some great polos one of which I still wear regularly but he isn't around much any more either.
I guess what I'm getting at is that there is no official gear through this site. This is a privately run site that has not relationship with Suzuki and has no claim to any logos other than Stromtrooper.com so as long as you don't use that it's really up to some individual stepping up and doing the leg work if they want. It's not worth endless debate if somebody wants to do it then tell everybody what you have available and what it costs, don't bother with committee decisions because they won't happen.

Mr Farkles design coffee cup

Mr Farkes one off Donunder tee shirt Cobar edition

Travelling Strom design polos

Mr Farkles modelling the original Cobar tee shirt

Mr Farkles Oz Strom sticker (lower windscreen)

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep. We were being bombarded with complaints about poor supply times and lack of response to buyer requests. As far as I'm concerned that option is unlikely to restart.

Back in the days when Mr. Farkles was active we used to have a range of Aussie stuff including stickers, coffee cups and clothing but Jaime isn't interested in doing that any longer. About the time of the first gathering in Cobar Travelling Strom made up some great polos one of which I still wear regularly but he isn't around much any more either.
I guess what I'm getting at is that there is no official gear through this site. This is a privately run site that has not relationship with Suzuki and has no claim to any logos other than Stromtrooper.com so as long as you don't use that it's really up to some individual stepping up and doing the leg work if they want. It's not worth endless debate if somebody wants to do it then tell everybody what you have available and what it costs, don't bother with committee decisions because they won't happen.

Mr Farkles design coffee cup

Mr Farkes one off Donunder tee shirt Cobar edition

Travelling Strom design polos

Mr Farkles modelling the original Cobar tee shirt

Mr Farkles Oz Strom sticker (lower windscreen)
Thanks for that K1W1, it was only a general question, hopefully we will make it to Bingara and I can start a collection of polos from the gatherings :yesnod:
I have seen some coffee cups on other web sites, I'm not a good business person, so I wont try to organise stickers etc. :thumbup:

·
Registered
924 Posts
K1W1 those pics of the Cobar gathering brought back some great memories....
Who can ever forget the "rare rump"? :thumbup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
well if there are no real issues Mrs Wacko and I have the resources to reproduce T's and stickers and stuby coolers Etc if there are any designs flooting around we would be happy to put something together as long as we are not treading on the site owners toes
I don't wish this turn turn into another shit fight like another site I was on
cheers
Wacko

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
It might be the same guy to the east of Melbourne. If it is Jaime did the original design for them.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Richard this guy is the same fella who made the mugs for Jaime. I've had 2 mugs made by him , being one for the Strom and also the B-king and they look great. Individually they wee around $!9 from memory with the bike image and my name on it also but my old boss ordered 20 mugs from him with the company logo on them and the price dropped to around $15 per mug due to the quantity ordered. I use my Strom mug at work and it cops a hiding doing 2-3 coffees at least per day and after 2 years it shows no sign of wearing the image off whatsoever so I recommend them highly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts