Strom Trooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know folks have made them from pieces of pipe fittings, (Thanks Black Lab) but I decided I wanted to go ahead and look for the tool instead. Initially, I found one from a dealer in the UK but with shipping, it was out of my league. Since I seem to live on eBay anyway, I searched for one there. I stumbled across this guy with various tools he apparently makes them or has them made and I received it today. For the 2002-2013 he lists it as his part DHS-4131-1

This isn't really a full-on review since I'm getting parts to redo the front end I haven't actually used it yet. Looking at the tool it appears well made but then again I'm not a machinist but the finish is excellent and he ships, in the CONUS anyway, via USPS Priority mail. Oh yeah, I have absolutely no connection with the seller in any way other than, as I mentioned, bought one of them.

·
Premium Member
3,457 Posts
I bought his steering head socket last year because sooner or later I'm gonna need it. After making one out of a pipe to work on my '07 I decided a 'real' socket is a luxury I can afford.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts