StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Funny you should mention that. There was a copy of Cycle Canada on the table at my chiropractor's - August 2006 issue I think - where Max Burns explains how he made the decision to buy the Wee Strom.

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
After seeing the article I emailed him and invited him to the April 29th ride.

Unfortunately he is quite busy and can't make it.

..Tom

Funny you should mention that. There was a copy of Cycle Canada on the table at my chiropractor's - August 2006 issue I think - where Max Burns explains how he made the decision to buy the Wee Strom.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Steve Bond writes for Canadian Biker & the Star and in October of 05 he mentioned in a Star article, if he was spending HIS cash on a bike the Wee Strom would be at the very top of his list. BTW Bondo isn't a short ass either. Very tall and a better rider than most of us could ever hope to be. His endorsement was another reason why I choser the Wee over the V.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Hey Night_Wolf! How's sunny Calgary? Weather's been great here the past week. The locals here have a ride planned in the Barrie area on Sunday. Should be fun.

The article you mentioned is the exact reason why I bought my 'Strom. I knew nothing about the bike before that, and I wasn't really looking for a bike. But the article sold me.

-Peter in Niagara Falls

Steve Bond writes for Canadian Biker & the Star and in October of 05 he mentioned in a Star article, if he was spending HIS cash on a bike the Wee Strom would be at the very top of his list. BTW Bondo isn't a short ass either. Very tall and a better rider than most of us could ever hope to be. His endorsement was another reason why I choser the Wee over the V.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Calgary is pretty good right now. Already have almost 600km on the new Strom. Steve Bond is a better rider and most and his word also told me I had made a very good choice.

Hey Night_Wolf! How's sunny Calgary? Weather's been great here the past week. The locals here have a ride planned in the Barrie area on Sunday. Should be fun.

The article you mentioned is the exact reason why I bought my 'Strom. I knew nothing about the bike before that, and I wasn't really looking for a bike. But the article sold me.

-Peter in Niagara Falls

1 - 6 of 6 Posts