StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure where to post this...

I spotted a V-Strom with panniers on Reston Parkway in Reston turning left into the town center (Around 6/6:15pm). My wife was on a orange S40 and I was following on my White V-Strom.
thumbup:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Wasn't me either, though I do ride through Reston fairly regularly.

That makes at least three Troopers in this area. I've seen a handful of VStroms around but wasn't sure how many were on here. We should put together a NoVA Strom Ride!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't think there were that many of us in the area either. I just knew of one in the Ashburn area but haven't met up with him yet. We should setup a NoVA ride at some point. My wife and I haven't made a ride yet and the only rides we have heard of are the sport bike rides.
I commute daily on my bike so I will look out for you ( I work in Reston). I am the tall guy on the white Wee, backpack and all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wasn't me either although I commuted on my Blue 2007 DL1000 (with givi side bags) to Reston yesterday. I ride wearing a bright orange high visability vest.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Wasn't me either, I usually try to get farther out of town than Reston. Although I do commute into DC up the GW Parkway pretty often. Flat black Wee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts