StromTrooper banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who and where are the v-strom riders?
I live in Eugene OR, and I'm looking for a strom riding club , or just a bunch of people who like to go on rides. On the week ends. Rides up the mckenzie or to the coast. It don't matter. I just like putting miles on the wee. Tired of riding by my self. Is there a local riding club that is not a Harley club. I haven't been off road but would like to do that. Thank you

·
Registered
651 Posts
Check out pacific northwest riders. Not sure about the Eugene area but we are pretty active in the Corvallis, a ride going on most weekends and good for a variety of styles.

I'm always up for a ride, look me up in the Corvallis section. My screen name is the same. I also have some ride reports you can read to see what kind of riding I do. And then there are the rides I don't report on so basically I'll ride on any kind of road and even a bit of single track but I have a real dirt bike for that.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Might also want to check here if you haven't already.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm in Creswell and ride a bit unfortunately I'm going from unemployed to a full time student next week so my riding is about done for the season. Winter for me is when I tinker with my bikes and get in a few short notice day rides in here and there. I am going to ride back roads to McMinville on the 4th of October(weather permitting) and watch the last Super moto race of the season. Any and all are welcome to ride with. I'll leave Creswell about 9 am and take Territorial up to Monroe then Bellfontain to Philomath , Kings Valley to Dallas and 99w into McMinville. Route back could include a ride on the Wheatland ferry. If anyone is interested I'll PM you with my contact information.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm in Hood River (well, Parkdale but no one knows where the hell that is) and I love to ride. I work weekends, but Mon-Weds are good. Anyone?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Who and where are the v-strom riders?
I live in Eugene OR, and I'm looking for a strom riding club , or just a bunch of people who like to go on rides. On the week ends. Rides up the mckenzie or to the coast. It don't matter. I just like putting miles on the wee. Tired of riding by my self. Is there a local riding club that is not a Harley club. I haven't been off road but would like to do that. Thank you

:fineprint: http://www.stromtrooper.com/northwest/64564-best-best-eastern-oregon-road-ride.html :fineprint:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in Bend. A new v-storm owner but have been riding awhile. I have a good group of road riders I ride often with, but looking for some fellow on/off road riders to get to know.

Mike

·
Registered
234 Posts
I am in Bend. A new v-storm owner but have been riding awhile. I have a good group of road riders I ride often with, but looking for some fellow on/off road riders to get to know.

Mike

"Mike, meet Howard, he lives in Bend as well"

"Nice to meet you Mike, I like to ride V-strom's in all sorts of out of the way places all over Central Oregon."

"Good to meet you Howard"

"No Mike, the pleasure is all mine"

joking aside, this guy I know and his V-strom are hooking up with a fella and his wee-strom and they are heading off on an epic two day adventure this weekend... its going to go a little something like this ----> best of best weekend loop (early june?) - revised - Spray, OR 97874, US <------ there's going to be back roads (way back roads...) and some off road mixed in just for fun! PM me if you'd like some more details, also, see the other thread in the PNW regional section for a larger group ride going out over 4th of July weekend thru Eastern Oregon, would be a good chance to meet up with some pretty cool fella's!.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts