StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone local to me (Lemoore) that would want to do occasional rides up to the Sequoias, Sierras, or coast? Day or weekend trips.
Dan

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe I can out of Sac? Are you thinking about weekends or weekdays? Pavement?
My parents live in Stockton and I have used their house as a starting point for a few rides I have done with friends living in the Bay Area. I trailer it to town so my son and dog can stay with the family.

The V-strom is strictly pavement. I have an 83 Honda XL600r (dual sport) that I use for street/dirt/off-road. Next time I'm in Stockton with the bike, I'll send you a message. Wanted to possibly do a HWY 50 to Tahoe, ride around the lake, and head back on 80. There really isn't a good place to meet between Fresno and Sacto unless a lot of miles are put on 99 or 5. I try to avoid those highways as much as possible. The best options would be something around the Southern end of the Sierras or Gilroy along the coast as a meeting point.

Notacop: I'm fairly centralized for the coast or mountains but Stockton or Sacramento are better locals for those areas. Much nicer to explore then here. Heading north on HWY 101 is much better then the southern end.

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.