StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago somebody , somewhere on stromtrooper posted a thread about renting a wee strom in Oregon. I call Doug the owner, and my friend and myself headed off for 2 days of riding a couple of wee's in Oregon.

I am posting this for anyone considering buying a wee strom to check this guy out. He has an enclosed trailer that was basically a shop inside it. All the riding gear (if needed) and room for about 6 bikes. So we get there,(he did a drop off at the train station) and the bikes were ready to go with full luggage, tankbags with maps, windex for the helmets, and even a CO2 cartridge and flat fixer.

Needless to say after going from my KLR to a WeeStrom, I want one. It was really depressing giving up the Wee and hopping back on my "lawnmower" for my ride back to Vancouver, Canada.

So if you need a "long" demo ride try this site http://www.northwestmotorcycleadventures.com/

bcrider

·
Banned
4,051 Posts
if you live in vancouver, why didnt you just rent from cycle bc rentals? they're right downtown...

that's what i did to give the wee a good tryout before buying...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I recently rented from Doug when I was in Portland for a few days. He was super nice, very helpful and is a real motorcycle guy. He is really good with communications and kept me posted right up to my day of arrival. I've always wanted a Wee-strom and I finally got to ride one. I'm hanging out here now trying to learn more for the day I buy one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you live in vancouver, why didnt you just rent from cycle bc rentals? they're right downtown...

that's what i did to give the wee a good tryout before buying...
My friend lives in Washington, and we wanted to ride the Oregon Coast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts