StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone on this forum,
I'm new to the Vstrom community. I was a little worried about buying one with 45,000 miles, but after reading some of the posts i think i should be fine. My machine is a 2004 DL650, with quite a few bolt-on parts and a Givi trunk. Hopefully i can put 55,000 miles on it and join the 100,000 club.
I look forward to mingling with all of you, and hopefully learn enough about this bike that i can be some help to someone in the future.

Tony

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome.

The guys on this board know just about everything there is to know. You can learn a lot here. I always am.

Enjoy the bike.

Sent from my droid.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Welcome to the World Of Strom:thumbup:
I think the rules state you must ride the 100,000 miles yourself so get on that 145,000 miles:biggrinjester:
Mike

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome Tony. I don't know if you've been riding prior to this in San Diego, but there are plenty of good rides around....especially heading east.

Send me a PM if you ever want to do a loop or two. I have a variety of stuff I ride.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Tony, welcome. A strom group ride or maintenance day will be fun and a great learning experience.

Darmie,
How about buying that pretty lady some protective riding gear in case a driver does something stupid and puts her on the pavement...full face helmet for frontal face protection, armored jacket, armored pants, boots, armored gloves. Get some real protection for yourself, too. We want you two riding with us for a long, long time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts