StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, let me apologise for the lack of photos.
My friend Shane has a red DL the same as mine, same crash bars as well. But he is a pig farmer and it would be fair to say that the pigs rule the roost. He has over a hundred pigs and they do what they want, where they want including crapping underneath the house. Well, you get the picture.
Unfortunately, Shane has no lock up sheds so the pigs have free range around all his trucks, cars etc incl where he parks his bike.
Recently when Shane was off down the farm doing his chores, he glanced over to see the pigs had had a bit of a go at his bike. They had knocked it over, rooted at it until it moved about a metre up against a pole and then kept rooting at it until it was completely upside down, on its handlebars with both wheels pointing at the sky. Shane at this point, by his own admission, sank to his knees and pummelled the ground sobbing like a child robbed of his icecream.
We are still laughing about it but it cost nearly $3000nz to fix, broken plastics, mirrors, indicators etc plus some bad scratching.
Again, sorry I have no photos!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I used to own a motorcycle dealership and worked at other dealers for 12 years before that. Once we has to write a repair estimate on a bike that was destroyed by a pig. it was a 1978 TX 500 Yamaha Twin. Complete total. Tires, seat, cables, eaten off. Wild Moral to the story is do not fk with pigs.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Glad to know there is another Farmer/Stromtrooper out there. I farm fruit and nut trees. Thankfully they don't f with my bike while I am away.
Sorry about your friend's bike.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
If you've ever smelled a pig farm, you know it's one of the worst smells imaginable. How could anyone stand to have them all around the house and cars? I'm just picturing the poor chap pummeling the ground, pig shit flying... I really feel bad for him, if that happened to my bike I'd be pummeling more than just the ground.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Reamed, right in the expansion chamber?
I imagine if the chamber wasn't expanded before the "act" it would have been afterwards!!

I wont ask if the engine was flooded.......

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you've ever smelled a pig farm, you know it's one of the worst smells imaginable. How could anyone stand to have them all around the house and cars? I'm just picturing the poor chap pummeling the ground, pig shit flying... I really feel bad for him, if that happened to my bike I'd be pummeling more than just the ground.
He,s a good guy but a slow learner! He has it in a shed now!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pretty sh!++y situation there...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts