StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there Stromers, Hoping someone may be able to advise? Is there a rental co in the US that has Stroms? Mrs LAV 750 has an itch that can't be scratched and wants to go touring. We thought it would be nice if we could pack our Givis and head stateside, hop on a bike with luggage racks and just go for it! Plus we get to escape winter in NZ. Any info much appreciated. Cheers Al

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Thank you, that is a good start. I'll go google!

If you are serious I may know someone who might rent you their DL1k. It has Jesse bags, setup for LD riding basically. He lives in Phoenix which would give you an Interntl airport and great winter riding location, easy access to CA, etc. Shoot me a PM though I may not be able to respond for a few days (I'm on the road heading back to AZ).

Stromette

·
BlueStrada
14 Posts
V Strom Rentals

I realize that you have probably been here and back since your posting.. but just the same.. In Charlotte, NC we have V Strom rentals of both wee and V available for short medium and long trips... Give me a yell if you are still interested in coming over for some riding. NC area is geat for any and all Stroms you can be sure.
Bill Kniegge
www.bluestradatours.com

·
0 Posts
I'll rent you mine for a few day...I'm based out of Columbus Ohio...if you'll rent me yours for a New Zealand trip:D

BTD.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try Northwest Motorcycle Adventures operating out of Portland Oregon. Doug Cushing is the owner. He only rents V-Stroms equipped with RKA bags. His service is simple AWESOME, rates competitive, and just a first class guy. Two of us rented bikes from him last September. He trucked bikes to meet us at our motel at SeaTac (Seattle-Tacoma). I fell and broke a clutch lever mid-trip, called Doug and Fed Ex delivered one to me the next morning. You just can't beat service like that. I'm planning to rent from him again this year to do the coast of Oregon out of Portland. And, that's about as close as it gets to you Down Under for great riding country in the USA! Enjoy and good luck! David

·
vstroms.com Rentals
60 Posts
your kind words

Thanks for your Kind words.
They are greatly appreciated.
Doug
Owner
Northwest Motorcycle Adventures LLc
360-241-6500

·
BlueStrada
14 Posts
V Stroms for Rental in USA

I am sure you have been here and back maybe several times since this post.. but V Stroms are available in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina. Charlotte is only 1 hour from the mountains and bikes are available there. See www.bluestradatours.com for details. Both 650 ABS and DL1000 available.
Bill K

Hi there Stromers, Hoping someone may be able to advise? Is there a rental co in the US that has Stroms? Mrs LAV 750 has an itch that can't be scratched and wants to go touring. We thought it would be nice if we could pack our Givis and head stateside, hop on a bike with luggage racks and just go for it! Plus we get to escape winter in NZ. Any info much appreciated. Cheers Al

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Too funny

i've been on this site for over year now and have never seen anyone ask for or advertise Strom rentals. this morning i log on to find three advertising their Strom rentals and one looking for a rental.
here's the third rental place that hasn't been posted yet. in Colorado
www.wdsma.com

looks like you have your choice from all parts of the U.S. now all you have to decide is what region you want to start from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts