StromTrooper banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
I had a good time riding some familiar roads and exploring some unfamiliar roads. Here are a couple of shots with some old and new friends. Thanks guys for hanging in on the Joe Brown Highway (how in the hell it is designated as a highway is beyond me).:yikes:

FS 711 (A parkway to nothing?)

Tuni Gap Road

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
I too had a great time.......the Rally is one of my top 3 events every year (Bike Week + Barbers Vintage Festival). Here are some misc pics from the weekend........no particular order:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
What?

No Harley pictures?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks! Nice time. Exhaust?

I had a really good time. Love the Iron Horse. Thanks Mark444 for organizing the slow ride. This was my first slow ride on a motorcycle (I do remember doing on in about 1978 on a Huffy one speed with a banana seat at a bicycle safety rally when I was 9).

As I was leaving, Bill? mentioned to me that someone was trying to sell an aftermarket exhaust for the 1000 - I've been looking for one at a good price and probably would have bought it on the spot, but apparently I missed the seller by minutes. Anyone know who that was? They had them in a box on the front porch.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
As I was leaving, Bill? mentioned to me that someone was trying to sell an aftermarket exhaust for the 1000 - I've been looking for one at a good price and probably would have bought it on the spot, but apparently I missed the seller by minutes. Anyone know who that was? They had them in a box on the front porch.
I remember the owner carrying them over to the front porch........$300-$325, I believe.........maybe Two-Bro pipes??? I don't know who it was or his name, or what he looked like........seems like he came from across the parking lot (where the Goldwingers were parked). They were gone after about 30 minutes.............??????

141 - 148 of 148 Posts