StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was having coffee with My_Strom (Bob) this afternoon and the subject of the Get-Together came up in our discussion. Is anyone from the Florida area thinking about attending this event at the Iron Horse? Bob and I hashed around a couple of ideas, but nothing concrete yet.

The date is May 14-17.

Here is the thread for those search challenged:

http://www.stromtrooper.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32006

·
Registered
251 Posts
et together

what kind of camping facilities do they have up there. I m thinking of going up but I wasnt going ntil june or july. If there is campsites, Ill probably go. Curt

·
Registered
603 Posts
I'll be up there, but elected to go the semi-private cabin route. The campsites are quite nice though.

What's with the post times on these emails? You guys are really night-owls. :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
Interesintingly enough, I just met Bob while he was riding thorugh my neighborhood. I was riding a friends bike that I had just fixed, and I chased him down and told him thta I have the same bike. He promptly turned around and came over for a visit. he told me about this group and the rides. I would love to attend. I get my schedule on the 21 of April for the month of May. Hopefully the scheduling gods will smile upon me.
Al

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I'll be up there, but elected to go the semi-private cabin route. The campsites are quite nice though.

What's with the post times on these emails? You guys are really night-owls. :p
I think the Trooper clock is in a special time zone set by our Mods:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Time

Greg,

You might want to check your time zone in your userCP if the times posted are way off or out of whwhack. I'm usually on the site in the evening, not much past 10PM ET.

Glad to see some dicussion, but lets stick to the topic at hand.

Well, anymore of you Troopers going to the Stronfest 2009? 1 month away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts