StromTrooper banner

V-Strom fan (not and owner) from Seoul

351 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Stromin'Nroman
I'm not a V-Strom owner, just a fan. I'm living in Seoul, South Korea and I ride a 2007 Harley Ultra Classic Electra Glide. I'd like to get a 2nd bike, preferably a dual-sport, adventure bike, or a supermoto. I think the V-Strom would be a good bike for me. I do a lot of touring, but usually no more than 250-300 miles in a day. I'd use the bagger when I'm two up, so I think a Wee would be a good choice the rest of the time.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Living the Stereotype
11,551 Posts
I'd like to get a 2nd bike, preferably a dual-sport, adventure bike, or a supermoto.
With a Harley Bagger in the garage, I don't think a V-Strom would be a good second bike. It threatens become the de-facto first bike, relegating the Harley to taking the wife to dinner on Friday night and having something onto which to base your micro-fibre towel product reviews.

I would't mind owning a Harley Touring Bike for two-up it's a much better platform for two up sightseeing and dining, it is much better for that than the V-Strom. However, I'd be bored beyond tears if that were my only bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.