1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
I was there a couple of years ago, hauling my 5th wheel with my pickup truck. This place is very high on my list of rides to take when I have a few days available.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics Ozart!

Some guy from NY came to Utah and rented a HD, when he got near the place of your first pic it unnerved him to the point that he parked the HD and called a tow truck to come get it. :green_lol:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Nice pics Ozart!

Some guy from NY came to Utah and rented a HD, when he got near the place of your first pic it unnerved him to the point that he parked the HD and called a tow truck to come get it. :green_lol:
Don't know what to say but.... wow.

About the road - NOOOOO!!!
I'm still pissed about Hwy 6!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know what to say but.... wow.

About the road - NOOOOO!!!
I'm still pissed about Hwy 6!
"Wow" might be the nicest thing one can say about that story. :headbang:

As far as hwy 12, once the snow starts flying it can be difficult on a bike. Especially over Boulder, but...I've done it in Janurary; cold, icy in shady spots, but doable. I've ridden it a few times over the Thanksgiving holiday and it was chilly but beautiful.

The article says contruction (DE-struction...?) will start when they get funding.....

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Nice pics Ozart!

Hmm, I guess holding a camera in hand and taking pictures to the rear at 70 mph there would be out of the question then.
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, I guess holding a camera in hand and taking pictures to the rear at 70 mph there would be out of the question then.
:mrgreen:
Only if you have LOUD pipes!! :green_lol:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
it's only a 6 hour drive from here. I'll get right on it this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts