StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This game needs fluffing up.
Rules;
1 - The first tag pic is posted. Bike or body in tag, can be friends.
2 - Another player then finds the current tag, bags it, and takes another pic on the same day. They then post both pics together (assuming they are the first to bag the tag) in the next post. Their new tag pic is now in play.
2a - Repeat.
3 - The tag must be in Utah, and within rock throwing distance to pavement.
4 - Tag location hints are welcome! The tag poster might consider posting an additional hint each day the tag waits to be bagged.
5 - I have never worked for Hasbro or Mattel, so I don't really know how to write rules.
6 - Lets play!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tag, your it!

Hints;
Read my most recent RR (20 March)

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Wish I lived closer Ken.
I like to play tag
Mike

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
I'll try to find an easier game.
Solitare ! :beatnik:

Wait a little, I've been real busy. And the one day I did get off was spent with the misses.:mrgreen: Did you forget who played last year?? I think it was the two of us . :yesnod: Fellow SLC troopers are just to good for this kind of fun.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm confused...

Solitare ! :beatnik:

Wait a little, I've been real busy. And the one day I did get off was spent with the misses.:mrgreen: Did you forget who played last year?? I think it was the two of us . :yesnod: Fellow SLC troopers are just to good for this kind of fun.
...and need some clarification. Obviously, the picture is of the entrance to the causway leading to Antelope Island. Was I supposed to say/post that or go take another picture of it? Either way, I am then supposed to post a new picture next right? Just looking for rule clarification for now as my Wee is in the shop for a spring tune up....

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think you have to get a picture of yourself doing a naked wheelie at the same location as the previous picture, then post a picture of your bike somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
...and need some clarification. Obviously, the picture is of the entrance to the causway leading to Antelope Island. Was I supposed to say/post that or go take another picture of it? Either way, I am then supposed to post a new picture next right? Just looking for rule clarification for now as my Wee is in the shop for a spring tune up....
So now you know where the picture was taken.
Next step is take a picture of your bike at the same location, if your in the picture that's even better. The picture must be recent, no pic's from gramma's Album !!:yesnod:
Now you have to find a Tag - in front of a church - graveyard - whatever... We try to keep the distance within reason for the SLC troopers ( 100 miles I think ). Post your pictures and then wait...
and wait...............
and wait..................
and wait....................

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Someone needs to go get this tag (since I was already in the original photo), so I can jump into this game, or else I will go start one somewhere else (once it stops snowing, hah!)

;)

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Someone needs to go get this tag (since I was already in the original photo), so I can jump into this game, or else I will go start one somewhere else (once it stops snowing, hah!)

;)
YOU can do this Tag !!! Your not the one who posted the picture anyway, and I think after a week you can re-tag yourself with a new photo anyway. But your right to wait a little longer. This is what I have at home at 6am

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
YOU can do this Tag !!! Your not the one who posted the picture anyway, and I think after a week you can re-tag yourself with a new photo anyway. But your right to wait a little longer. This is what I have at home at 6am
Yeah, but I was physically present at that tag when it was taken :p

I've been doing construction at work for the last while and have had to drive the truck in, so I have not had a chance to do much of anything with the bike. But, soon, hopefully.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Easy Ride

Okay...I'm new at this, but I'll give it a try...

This is my bike at Antelope:

This is my bike somewhere else:

Now I suppose I broke the rules, as the pictures were not taken on the same day...(a couple days apart), but the location is not far from the first tag and perhaps a bit too easy as no hint is required.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Okay...I'm new at this, but I'll give it a try...

This is my bike at Antelope:

This is my bike somewhere else:

Now I suppose I broke the rules, as the pictures were not taken on the same day...(a couple days apart), but the location is not far from the first tag and perhaps a bit too easy as no hint is required.

Cheers!
Hmmmmmmm :confused:..... I think we could actually let this one slide. It's not a picture from last year according to your post. :thumbup:

So I would have to say keep the 18 year old daughters away from Involute and Zahut has the official Tag !! :hurray:

Unless 2mstone has an objection.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Found it.....but didn't post it before zahut.

View attachment 12152

Thought I'd post it anyway....
Hey Ribishaw !! Thinking of doing the Tag today in the afternoon or tomorrow, I can't figure your foto out, I would need more clues.
I keep looking at the photo but Can't figure it out........

So I decided to use the other photo as the Tag

This is my first 2 day weekend in a month I think. YAY :hurray:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Ribishaw !! Thinking of doing the Tag today in the afternoon or tomorrow, I can't figure your foto out, I would need more clues.
I keep looking at the photo but Can't figure it out........

So I decided to use the other photo as the Tag

This is my first 2 day weekend in a month I think. YAY :hurray:
Well, the rise in the background of the photo is a real railway line...although no longer in use...Lagoon is probably visible to the east of this location...

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
NEXT !!!!!!!!!!

Here's the Tag from zahut

Took me a while, and when I saw the church and a graveyard, I rode up. Hell, the sign looked the same.
Good thing I printed the photo from zahut.

At 3pm the sun is in the wrong place for a picture like this.

My Turn , here's the new Tag.

·
Registered
3 Posts
TAG!

Finally made it out after a long non-riding hiatus . . . decided to play tag now that the heat of summer is finally here. First I set out to get robishaw's tag, but when I got to where I thought it was, I found out it wasn't!

:confused:

So I preceeded on to andreas's tag which fortunately, I DID know where it was. I coincidentally stopped by a neighboring store in the car a couple weeks back and noticed the mural. . . "I gotta get the strom here!" I thought.

Next a NEW tag. An oldie but a goody and should be an easy-kill for any northern rider with an hour on their hands.

So someone needs to get out and get this tag! We don't need another month to go by with nothing new . . . get out there riders!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
OOH OOH OOH I Know this one.
Wish I lived closer:mrgreen:
Mike

1 - 20 of 372 Posts