StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I 'v know all along that many GPS units have an incoming voltage function and have found it on the Zumo

Vexternal on the display

to get to that particular screen there are 2 ways

press the monitor slightly to the left of the time display on the upper edge of the maps screen or go to the compass console screen and press the center of the compass...... this is a diagnostic screen, you have to press for several moments not just a quick push

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Nice. Pressing the upper right hand corner on any screen for a few seconds seems to work. The Next button pages through some interesting tests too.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I saw your post there. Interestingly enough, a search for "voltmeter" there only turns up a 2006 thread that says there is no voltmeter available and a bunch of other threads about separate voltmeters. A search on "diagnostic" finally turned up your thread plus the method of pressing the upper right corner for about three seconds. I still can't get the center of the compass to pop it up no matter how long I hold it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts