StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iPads are great for bikers. Small, light, easy. But the forum has an issue at this size. The paging controls are too small. Can we get paging controls that allow us to actually hit the page number links? Or maybe just some huge Next/Previous buttons? This would remove the need to zoom before going to the next page.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
I pay a yearly fee to be a Supporter of this site there is no way I'm paying another charge just to access it even if it is only $3. This app and the reactions to it have been covered in other threads about Tapatalk access.

·
Registered
856 Posts
i don't have an ipad, but i do have a droid and often read and post to various forums including this one.. I use the opera mini browser and in that browser (which is free!) you can double tap in an area and it will zoom in.

·
Registered
174 Posts
vBulletin sells a mobile suite. It's basically a prebuilt iPhone/Android app that the admin can customize then publish to iTunes under their own name. I think it's $200.

vBulletin, the most powerful forum software

It'd require an upgrade to vB4 though. The other option would be a mobile based style. I've done such a thing on my dev site: Ohio Riders

That's on vB4, but it's quite simple to do for 3.8 (I think that's where this site is at) as well. There are mobile styles readily available:

Lightweight Style for VB3.8.7 iPhone/Mobile/Cell/PDA - vBulletin.org Forum
iPod-Hacking.com's mobile skin - vBulletin.org Forum

vB4 has a mobile option built in by default.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts