StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out my dealer USA Cycles is closing. I bought from these guys because I wanted to support the local business. Could have saved some money if I had driven to WV. :mad2:
It doesn't say if there is a new owner, the email I got said the Cycles USA was sold. Site says they are selling out inventory. Don't know if they would do that if it's changing hands.

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Often when there is a dealer buy/sell part of the agreement involves clearing inventory "as best possible" before the transaction closes.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Just found out my dealer USA Cycles is closing. I bought from these guys because I wanted to support the local business. Could have saved some money if I had driven to WV. :mad2:
It doesn't say if there is a new owner, the email I got said the Cycles USA was sold. Site says they are selling out inventory. Don't know if they would do that if it's changing hands.

If we don't support your local dealers more, there will be more close and we'll have to buy everything online.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard it's being turned into a dry cleaners. The owner is 74 and doesn't feel he can wait out the resession and has decided to retire. More than a dozen people are out of work.

I bought my Wee, Givi Screen and engine guards there. Feel I did my part.

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
For Lease

Just rode by yesterday, the windows are papered over and the sign out front says For Lease. I guess whatever deal they had lined up fell through. The shop guys are suppose to be opening a shop closer to the DC Beltway but no word where yet.

R.I.P. (Retire In Peace, thanks for the great ride.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts