StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if the red/white stripped flag in the logo is the USA flag or the Malaysian flag? It looks like USA flag at normal size but when I blow it up it looks more like the Malyasian flag and I am just wondering.

Yes, I want to make sure the American flag is included :) I am sure its the American flag but I guess I am being a PITA :)

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
That banner is so old and out of date, there are probably flags there from countries that no longer exist :green_lol:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts

·
38,047 Posts
Blog.....what blog?
See the sig for zedex9r. Doesn't anybody understand to look at sigs if a post isn't clear by itself?

·
Super Moderator
4,480 Posts
I think most of us ignore complex or wordy sigs.

I must admit I've never read zedex9r's sig. (Still haven't)

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
I think most of us ignore complex or wordy sigs.

I must admit I've never read zedex9r's sig. (Still haven't)
I think with nearly 20,000 hits on my blog, not too many people are ignoring my signature :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Well that's why you should not ignore links in signatures.
A lot of members here have blogs :yesnod:

You are missing out on some good write ups on adventures, tips, tricks etc..

Here is a description of a blog from Wiki (you do know what Wiki is don't you?):mrgreen:

A blog (a truncation of the expression web log)[1] is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web and consisting of discrete entries ("posts") typically displayed in reverse chronological order (the most recent post appears first). Until 2009 blogs were usually the work of a single individual, occasionally of a small group, and often covered a single subject. More recently "multi-author blogs" (MABs) have developed, with posts written by large numbers of authors and professionally edited. MABs from newspapers, other media outlets, universities, think tanks, advocacy groups and similar institutions account for an increasing quantity of blog traffic. The rise of Twitter and other "microblogging" systems helps integrate MABs and single-author blogs into societal newstreams. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

·
38,047 Posts

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Maybe time for a re-do of the banner???

If you want one, let us know, we can have something made up for you all

HB
Yes, as I mentioned in my pm this is long overdue :yesnod:

My favorite banner is the one at Suzuki V-Strom (VStrom) Owners Site. Discussion Forum

It rotates between models and colors. Every time a page opens, there is a different bike in the banner.
Let's not copy another forum, do something original.

Awhile ago I offered some concepts that I came up with. The new banner should definitely feature all 4 V-Strom models, to make all owners welcome.

Here: http://www.stromtrooper.com/general-v-strom-discussion/152657-so-now-there-4-v-stroms.html

Some concept ideas:

Let's see what you can come up with seeing as I am sure Vertical Scope have access to all sorts of graphic artists :yesnod:

·
Administrator
1,129 Posts
Thanks for the designs zedex9r. I just check out your PM. I am going to talk to our Forum Development Team and ask them to work with the forum to design a new banner for the forum.

It might takes a few weeks to complete but we will get it updated for you :thumbup:

~ dm, community supoprt

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
I like, at least it now shows all 4 models and makes everyone feel welcome :thumbup:

Good work.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts