StromTrooper banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to this site, and it seems to be a vast enough community of people to hopefully answer several questions I have. I am planning a trip from Oklahoma to Mendoza, Argentina, traveling down the pacific coast of south america. I am wanting to detour Mexico and Columbia, and was wondering if anyone had any information or contacts on ferrys or boats or any way to transport 2 motorcycles and 2 riders around these countries. Also, I am looking for any kind of advice on things I should take with me, I'm not planning on leaving until June or July 2012, so I should have enough time to gather up any kind of gear I will need. I am also curious as to the logistics in passports (which I have), visas, safety issues, lodging/camping suggestions if anyone has done a similar trip, and any other issues I may be forgetting. Thanks a lot for the help!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Not that you won't get good any info here, but there is a much bigger pool over at advrider.com. Definitely worth checking out. That's about all the advice I can offer. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts