StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I quit posting here because no one ever answers me...

...but curiosity has gotten the better of me. 2 GS's and a V-Strom, all with bikes on the back of their motorcycles. Seen traveling east on US 33 near Lancaster OH, 8-20-08.

What's up?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Quite possible that they aren't a member on this board. :)

That last reply was a WOW spammer.

...but curiosity has gotten the better of me. 2 GS's and a V-Strom, all with bikes on the back of their motorcycles. Seen traveling east on US 33 near Lancaster OH, 8-20-08.

What's up?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

What's up?
It wasn't me, but...

How did they have the bikes mounted on the V? I'm wanting to make a fixture myself for doing this, but I'm out to lunch as to how I want the bicycle to be mounted...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

What's up?
Hey Zah,

if you scroll down the thread list, you notice that very few ever get answered. i've posted here several times with no response. maybe there not on this forum, or maybe they just don't read this section.

anyway, i'm nowhere near OH, so it weren't me. but i'll keep watching for brother strommers.

P.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Zah,

if you scroll down the thread list, you notice that very few ever get answered. i've posted here several times with no response. maybe there not on this forum, or maybe they just don't read this section.

anyway, i'm nowhere near OH, so it weren't me. but i'll keep watching for brother strommers.

P.
Yep, I know.

My reply above (saying: "Thanks for the reply" was to a spammer that had posted some nonsense reply and bumped this thread to the top. His post has since been deleted. I shoulda quoted it to account for my statement...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i'm still interested how the guys had the bikes strapped to the moto's.

P.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
interesting.

i'd never do it, though. i've got a truck for hauling my mountain bike.

P.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts