StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all. Not much information available for when it will reopen. Here is an article from the Asheville Citizen Times: Dragon Closed

We are running out of routes to get to Tennessee :thumbdown:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Do you know which side of Parson Branch Road is affected?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Pretty soon we'll have to go through Georgia, or even worse, Alabama, to get to TN. Hopefully they can get it cleared up and safe in time for prime riding season.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you know which side of Parson Branch Road is affected?
I'm not too sure. They didn't give too much information regarding where :confused:

According to the Park website: The Cades Cove Loop Road will be closed to all use, including hiking, biking, and auto touring, from March 1 - May 21, 2010

Looks like you can't even have fun on Parson Branch right now either. :thumbdown:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
What is that guy...like a C Cup??

BTD.
You know, I noticed that but didn't want to be the first to mention it.

Breast enlargement in men is often associated with chronic marijuana use. This may explain his inability to turn his paranoid focus away from the LEO and to the real threat before him. Maybe he was also sharing a doggy treat with his traveling companion.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I'm not too sure. They didn't give too much information regarding where :confused:

According to the Park website: The Cades Cove Loop Road will be closed to all use, including hiking, biking, and auto touring, from March 1 - May 21, 2010

Looks like you can't even have legal fun on Parson Branch right now either. :thumbdown:
Corrected for you.

·
Rjsurfer
539 Posts
Looks like he's wearing a crappy rug too boot and he needs a bra!

Ron W.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Corrected for you.
I think all that one way nonsense is really just a suggestion anyways.

I don't see why it would be frowned upon. It's not like you're going to see any traffic coming from the Cades Cove right now.

I wouldn't mind getting a photo of my bike next to that rock slide. It would be fun to use it as a tag over on ADV and see what happens.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting a photo of my bike next to that rock slide. It would be fun to use it as a tag over on ADV and see what happens.
I'm sure if you show up with a shovel and orange vest, they'd be happy to have you. Of course, they need someone to pull that first rock out of the bottom.

Any riding plans this weekend?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm sure if you show up with a shovel and orange vest, they'd be happy to have you. Of course, they need someone to pull that first rock out of the bottom.

Any riding plans this weekend?
I have to help somebody move Saturday morning (I knew owning a trailer would be a bad idea), but plan on riding in the afternoon...not too sure where yet, and Sunday, I'm thinking about riding over to Morganton to watch the GNCC race.

GNCC

1 - 14 of 14 Posts