StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of us VStromers, including Central Coast & Newcastle NSW, Gold Coasters & hopefully Brisbaners from QLD will be meeting up on Sat afternoon 12th November 2011 to camp at Urunga (just south of Coffs Harbour) where the last gathering was held! A bit of dejavu...it is a great camp ground (caravan park) and has a great pub across the road. Cabins etc will need to be booked by yourselves if required.

We even have interest from Albury and hopefully who knows wherever else, the more VStroms the merrier. This will be a chance to plan your own ride as it is about the destination and catching up with others on the Sat afternoon and night. Urunga proved popular as there are many options to plan a ride to get there. Waterfall Way, Buckets Way etc...

If you are new to our site, please come along and meet up with us!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Well done Mustang,an informal come and have a yarn gathering,unfortunately I'm out,I will be on the Shoalhaven river catching lots of piscatorial delights,well maybe the odd suicidal flattie.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Im keen, racing commitments will be over by then. Will check the cabin availability.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Fishing in Urungra is legendary Don. :thumbup:

You should be there.

Pete.
Pete I would love to mate but I cannot line the ducks up,committed to the Island in October,the annual Shoalhaven Heads fishing trip is time honoured with old mates,2013 ulysses AGM looks like my QLD ride and as banter has it home via Darwin and the centre,lots of prep for that ride,nice to have a big ride in the prep though,the years are going by very fast sh-t its almost Easter :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
515 Posts
I will work on doing this one.
Work is done Ock, you're coming.

See? it's easy, decision made.

Well seems I'm rostered to work that weekend :headbang:
You're not looking too well Muddy, bit of a bug coming on perhaps? Probably on of those sneaky ones that take several weeks to show up. :bom_sick2: It's going around, I'm pretty sure I'm gettin' it too.

Pete.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Return to Urunga...Almost a movie title.

I've missed the previous gatherings at both Urunga and Bright and will kick myself if I miss this one. It seems to be gathering speed, bigger by the day. And why not? Right time of the year, right place and like minded souls,..,pencil me in as a 90% starter.
Hmm, back roads to Urunga and there are some beauties, how can I resist? I should have finished my fiddling with my suspension by then, well that never seems to end but it might be a little closer to finished.
Gotta go, Moto Gp is starting on the Tele...Go Stoner!!

WARDY Still trying not to fall off.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Just do it!

I've missed the previous gatherings at both Urunga and Bright and will kick myself if I miss this one. It seems to be gathering speed, bigger by the day. And why not? Right time of the year, right place and like minded souls,..,pencil me in as a 90% starter.
Hmm, back roads to Urunga and there are some beauties, how can I resist? I should have finished my fiddling with my suspension by then, well that never seems to end but it might be a little closer to finished.
Gotta go, Moto Gp is starting on the Tele...Go Stoner!!

WARDY Still trying not to fall off.
Come on Brian, we'll travel up together, so make that 90% a neat 100%:thumbsup: Then just got to get Ocks, Muddy & Chops to join us.

Now the decision is to book a cabin or a tent site :confused:, probably wait until it gets a little closer and see how the weather is looking.
:cheers2:

·
Registered
811 Posts
You're not looking too well Muddy, bit of a bug coming on perhaps? Probably on of those sneaky ones that take several weeks to show up. :bom_sick2: It's going around, I'm pretty sure I'm gettin' it too.

Pete.
I'm hearing you Pete :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
URUNGA

Hey Bob, Thats the plan, it's on....unless the weather is filthy. I'm done with riding long Ks in rain! As it gets closer well get a cabin for us all. Will discuss it more this W/E on Muddy/Dons ride.

Cheers
WARDY

·
Registered
456 Posts
I contacted the Caravan Park and they would not take a one night cabin booking had to be a minimum of 2. Would only rent out a cabin on the day, so its a have to wait until the day and hope there are cabins available :headbang::thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
there's enough cheap motels nearby if the the weather really turn ugly.

i will pencil in subject to negotiation with wife.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
There are two van parks in Urunga. Which one are you meeting at .The one on the highway or the one down by the river.:confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all, i hav'nt posted on here much but there are two of us riding up there from the Latrobe Valley in Victoria on that weekend on our Vee's for the 3daaa national archery tournament, we are staying in one of the cabins hopefully at the same caravan park.
Should be a good weekend.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Hello Pete. Now that the football season is finished I will have to arrange to meet up with you. By the looks of it you,Mustang and SuzyVStrom still work so it will have to be some weekend.I'm retired so have a fair bit of spare time. I will be going down to Urunga so lets see if we can meet up and go together. This time I will try to keep my hamstring intact that put a stop to meeting up with all of you last time.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 128 Posts